Partnership with Families Innovation Award sponsored by Child Paths
Shortlisted Entries - Early Childhood Ireland Partnership with Families Innovation Award
The shortlisted entries for the Early Childhood Ireland Partnership with Families Innovation Award are:
• The Giant Marble Run
Little Gumboots Preschool, Sunshine House, Church Street, Balbriggan, Co Dublin.
• The value of our floor book
Creative Days Preschool, Baskin Lane, Kinsealy, Co Dublin.
• Partnership with Families
Manor Kilbride Montessori School, Lisheen Road, Brittas, Co Dublin.
Watch the above video to find out which of our shortlisted entries has won and see their reaction to the news!
Early Childhood Ireland
National Annual Awards
Partnership with Families Innovation Award
What comes first – relationship or partnership? Can you have one without the other in Early Learning and Care settings? Our vision for this award is to illustrate the realities of partnership with families amongst the settings that excel in this rewarding yet often challenging world of partnership. True vision comes when challenges need to be overcome.
The prerequisite for quality partnership with families is a confident, knowledgeable, understanding pedagogue who offers meaningful partnership opportunities and enjoys sharing children’s experiences and learning with their families. Working with reciprocal families can feed and fulfil you professionally. The stresses and realities of everyday life can make partnership challenging at times. Wonderful anecdotes of practice that support all types of families throughout the good and bad times abound within the sector. Early Childhood Ireland aims to make that more visible. In the spirit of the award, a statement of support from a parent (s), or other family members that are important to the child’s learning and development and that engage with the child’s learning in the service, is required to apply for this award.
Every application will be judged using the criteria established for that award.
Criteria for Short-listing and Judging – Partnership with Families Innovation Award
Please use the awards application form to demonstrate how the setting has introduced a practice or process to:
Documentation and Supporting Evidence requirements
- The maximum word limit is 1000 words.
- Award entries must be factually accurate.
- Supportive evidence may include for e.g., relevant photographs, artwork but is not essential.
- Photograph submission form, if applicable.
- A completed application form. (all documents to be uploaded in word format only and not pdf)
- A signed Declaration.
- Consents for all photographs included (photographs will not be accepted without appropriate consents).
- A written testimonial from a parents’ and/or other family members.
Resources to support you in applying for this award.
- Winner Early Childhood Ireland Partnership with Families Innovation Award – YouTube
- Parent Partnerships – Aistear Siolta
- Aistear – The Early Childhood Curriculum Framework
- Síolta – The National Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education
- National Annual Awards FAQ (embed link to page)
Key dates for your diary
19 April 2021
31 May 2021
|Award Winners announced|
8 October 2021
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Early Childhood Ireland Partnership with Families Innovation Award is Sponsored by Childpaths